Re: rawhide buildroot creation changes

On 10/10/15 10:59, Rex Dieter wrote:
Dennis Gilmore wrote:

as of this morning US time we have changed the way rawhide buildroots are
created in koji.  rawhide is now using dnf to install the packages into
the buildroot. this means that in f24 and on dnf will be used to create
the buildroot. as well as manage the updates on your system.

We will not be making the same change to f22 or f23 in koji,  yum will
continue to create the buildroot there.  please report to Release
Engineering
[1][2][3] any issue you encounter as a result of this change.

Seems all (most?) rawhide builds are failing now.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/6273

That's the only one I've had that failed in that way. I had another koschei report but that was in the actual build when running tests and passed when run again as a manual scratch build.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom@xxxxxxxxxx)
http://compton.nu/