Re: Proposal: retire lesstif in f24 and beyond

On 02.10.2015 13:33, Jon Ciesla wrote:
Lesstif being basically dead upstream and motif being available, I think
it's probably time to retire lesstif.  I've migrated the remaining
packages still using it I could find in rawhide:

xbae
mesa-libGLw
ski
Inventor
grass

If anyone knows of other packages using it, please let me know and I can
migrate them.  If anyone objects to retiring lesstif, also let me know,
and why you feel that way.  If there are no major objections by Monday
I'll retire lesstif then, and repair any broken dependencies that were
missed.

Thanks!
-j

I have have installed nedit on my F23 box, and this pkg needs lesstif, and it won't install with motif!

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--

Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)