Re: Disable PulseAudio flat volumes to prevent it from pushing volume level to max

Am 22.09.2015 um 23:58 schrieb kendell clark:
Oops? My apologies. I didn't mean to accuse anyone in particular of
causing my problem. It makes it easier if someone either top or bottom
posts

no it does not, nobody needs the whole thread in each message

see my reponse - the context is very clear - how do you know to which of your sentecnes i reply if i put both parts just on top?

but I'm certainly not going to insist on it. I also need to
figure out how to just reply to the list, rather than to the person who
sent the message as well as the list

get a mail-client which supports basic things like mail headers instead all this shitty webmail-crap would be a start

thunderbird just offers a "reply-to-list" button on any ML aslong sombody don't break it by "reply-all" with personal copies