Re: stateless linux project status

Havoc Pennington wrote:
On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 17:00 +0000, Peter Schobel wrote:
I have seen next to nothing on this list recently from stateless linux
developers

What is the status of this project? Is it in active development?

It isn't in active development right now; the initial release was a prototype to gather data on what people thought of the idea.

Now we are looking at the feedback and looking at overall Red Hat
priorities and have to decide whether to create a project team to
continue with stateless Linux (and related technology). If we do decide
to continue then there will probably be a number of people working on
it.

Do you know when you will take the decision? We really like the project and its goals and we hope it will continu very soon.

--
Peter Dedecker
The Fedora Stateless @ UGent project