Re: how to set/unset env variables in spec file

On 08/09/15 12:15, Jan Chaloupka wrote:

I am assuming all scripts you are referring to are sourced and run in
%build section. Can you be more specific which commands are you running?
%build section is interpreted as a bash script so source and unset
should work. Without the concrete example it is hard to guess what is
going wrong.

The example is actually in his first thread from a few hours ago. Of course starting a second thread after only two hours probably wasn't the best plan.

In any case I suspect the answer is that he needs to export the variables as the original thread he implied that he normally uses zsh and if he's used to having zsh with ALL_EXPORT set then he may not have realised that other shells may require things to be explicitly exported.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom@xxxxxxxxxx)
http://compton.nu/