Re: Unable to submit update for F22 (was Re: bodhi 2 now live)

On 08/20/2015 07:39 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:

Well, I don't know if there was a Big Philosophical Discussion, but in
practice all kinds of Fedora-ish stuff has its upstream in github these
days, so yes, clearly times have changed.

That's not the point. I am talking about separating Fedora web-infrastructure from the web-infrastructure's upstreams.

In this case, I am talking about Fedora's infrastructure deployment/installation (A Fedora product - Responsible: Fedora) of bodhi to demand reporting bugs on Fedora's infrastructure to upstream (A "bodhi-project" product - Responsible: Upstream).

In other words: Nobody with a sane mind would ask users of web shop's installation to file bugs at Oracle/MySQL etc - This is what is happening here.

It's a classical case where people with multiple roles are unable to distinguish their roles.

Ralf