Re: Sponsors - who does (not) work on FE-NEEDSPONSOR tickets

Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Recently we had discussion here about the queue of package reviews with
> FE-NEEDSPONSOR flag.
> I suggested to write some script which would query db and reveal those
> sponsors who does not make his duty.
>
> Here comes this script:
>     https://github.com/xsuchy/guard-fedora-sponsors

So you think public shaming is the way to bully people into sponsoring more
packagers? <SARCASM>That's sure going to increase the quality of
sponsorship!</SARCASM>

I can easily hit the "sponsor" button on 10 random people a week to make
your metrics happy, without any kind of package review or mentoring. But I
don't think that is going to help the project at all, so I DON'T want to do
that!

        Kevin Kofler