[RFC] Create a bugzilla tracker ticket(s) for arch-specific workarounds

Currently, for arch-only issues which don't have an upstream fix our approach is to solve them at a packaging level by disabling some part, be it tests, functionality, dependencies, etc.

Unless we keep track of these kind of changes, we will only come across them again when a runtime error and/or an issue in another package using the faulty one arises.

So the same way we have tracker tickets for arch-specific bugs, I think it would be a good idea to have tracker ticket(s) for %ifarch workarounds. Having all these issues aggregated in one place makes it easier to check them from time to time if they are still valid/relevant or if there is a fix upstream for them.

Note that we could only leave the original bug reports open. Besides losing the aggregation part from my proposed solution, and even if there are specific comments in there indicating the workaround, one would have to go through the entire history to understand why that issue is still open.

Att
--
Rafael Fonseca