Re: New version of Copr (includes dist-git)

Hi Mirek,

I am seeing copr builds failing on ppc64le with this in root.log:

DEBUG util.py:377:  ERROR: can't perform the search - Inappropriate
ioctl for device
DEBUG util.py:377:  ERROR: can't get rootid for '/var/lib/mock'
DEBUG util.py:488:  Child return code was: 1

Full log here:

https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/jgu/testing/fedora-rawhide-ppc64le/00108333-winswitch/root.log

Cheers,
Jonathan