Re: Grub2 older in f24 than in f23

Haïkel wrote:
> I see no emergency, F23 package was updated this friday, and as
> *nothing is broken*,

Something is broken: the upgrade path.

I'm fed up of those upgrade path problems coming up all the time. You MUST
build your new packages for Rawhide first. It is NOT acceptable to submit a
new F23 build before a Rawhide build with an EVR >= the one of the F23
build. You should NEVER do that.

While I don't think it makes sense to use the mailing list for this kind of
complaints in general (that's what Bugzilla is for), I think this one-time
reminder cannot hurt. It's time that maintainers finally start caring about
upgrade paths!

        Kevin Kofler