Re: building an embedded Linux distro into a RPM package

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 23:05:07 -0400,
 Chuck Anderson <cra@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there an existing Fedora "cross" toolchain for targeting a tiny
i586/i686 Linux userspace with uClibc?  Maybe I could use that to
build linuxpba and the PBA image itself.  I'd still need a custom
kernel, because the standard kernel bzImage is already bigger than my
entire PBA image, and that isn't counting the loadable modules.

openwrt builds on Fedora with very little work. The first part of that is building the cross tool chain it uses to build images.