Problem with multiple monitors

Hi folks,

I would like to share my experience with multiple monitors.
I have installed Fedora 22.

Nowadays I have ThinkPad T430 notebook and dockstation where are joined two external LCD monitors.

First problem:
If I insert notebook to docking station then after entering crypt password during the boot I don't see any logging screen on extended monitors at all. Even not on notebook. It is strange.
Because I have only one user on my desktop then after pressing ENTER
and entering password I can see Gnome Workstation on both extended monitors.

Second problem:
When the notebook is outside of docking station and applications are working
then inserting back to docking station I see new login screen where I can log in. Unfortunately previous session is not lost but listed as I am logging twice and applications are still working under previous logging.
I am not able to login to previous session or I do not know how:(

Any idea what could be a wrong?

--
Petr Hracek
Software Engineer