Re: firefox and icons...

Lars E. Pettersson wrote:
Just tried the rawhide firefox on my FC3 (Gnome, Bluecurve) installation and noticed that the icons had changed to something that resembles the ones used by nautilus, epiphany, etc.

Is it possible to revert this to the original firefox icons (the ones used by the FC3 firefox, both are 1.0-versions)? If it is possible, how would one do that? (Without doing the obvious, recompiling, of course.)

Why are these icons used and not the original ones?

Would it be possible to, in the themes selection, add a theme named "firefox original", so that two choices exist, the (what I think they are called) Gnome specific icons, and the original firefox icons?

I really like the original firefox icons better, than the ones used by nautilus, epiphany, etc.

Lars

I've noticed this too, and hated it. Not the change itself, since it is good to have consistent icons, but not being able to select old ones. I like the Firefox default ones and would like to have them back, thank you. This should be selectable in someway. I don't mind if its just an option in "prefs.js" or something, just don't force me to look at those ugly icons, I really like Firefox's default theme, _with_ its default icons.

Just a user,
	Carlos Rodrigues

--
url: http://tudo-sobre-nada.blogspot.com