Re: F23 System Wide Change: SELinux policy store migration

On Thu, 11.06.15 06:51, Jan Kurik (jkurik@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> = Proposed System Wide Change: SELinux policy store migration =
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/SELinuxPolicyStoreMigration

I cannot make sense of this with my limited selinux knowledge, could
you please elaborate on this on the changes page for people like me
who only have a superficial understanding of selinux?

For example:

What is the "policy store"? Is that the compiled policy blob uploaded
into the kernel? And if not, what is it?

We support /var being split off and be mounted only very late at
boot. Is that a problem for this proposal, and if not, why not?

Does this require changes in systemd? Does this require changes
anywhere in the core OS, outside of selinux' own userspace?

And so on...

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Red Hat