Re: F23 System Wide Change: Mono 4

W dniu 12.05.2015 o 13:42, Timotheus Pokorra pisze:

as Mono 4 adds support for the ppc64le architecture (and aarch64
support was probably added earlier), we (the Secondary arches team)
would like to see a full bootstrap and subsequent update of %mono_arches

For any questions regarding secondary arches, please don't hesitate to
contact us.

I have to admit it is quite beyond our abilities to support other architectures.
Is that something we can try on copr?

I think that copr supports only x86(-64). There were plans for other architectures but do not know how it went.

But if you publish information which packages needs to be built, which order/flags then I think that we (secondary archs developers) can help you with migration on out platforms.

Really, at the moment Mono 2.10 is so outdated, our first aim is to
get Mono 4 into Fedora, for i386 and x86_64.
If other people are interested in more architectures than what copr
supports, they are welcome to join the effort.

Would be great to get bootstrap synchronized for all platforms to avoid situation where Mono 4 will get fully built in rawhide on i386 and x86-64 but will require extra uploads to repeat it for secondary archs.