Me stupid: lost password for gpg

Hi,

Some time ago I've done attempts of packages for svgalib on yodl, before this I didn't really have a need for pgp, so I didn't use gpg. I've done a few (signed) test releases of packages for svgalib and yodl, but those got stuck in the QA queue. After this I turned my attention to some other projects (xmame mainly).

Then some time ago I decided that I wanted to try again to get those package through the QA queue, and ... oops I forgot my gpg password :|

See I thought, hmm this is going to be an important password letts think up a new one (mistake!), used it a couple of times then didn't use it for a few months and now BUMMER!

Seeing how Fedora-Extras is really shaping up now I really would like to become an active community member (not a good start this) and do some packaging.

Now I've already submitted my gpg key to: pgp.mit.edu.
I could ofcourse just nuke my current .gpg dir and start from scratch since not many people have my public key already, but then my old key would still be registered at pgp.mit.edu .

The faq at pgp.mit.edu also doesn't make me happy (at all) anything I can do?

I'm already quite embaressed about this as it is, so no that is SO stupid replies please.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans