Re: Annonce: qt-virt-manager

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 9:11 AM, Marcin Juszkiewicz
<mjuszkiewicz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> W dniu 22.04.2015 o 19:36, Fl@sh pisze:
>>
>> Hi, all! I'm developing qt-virt-manager. I have to say: this is not a
>> Qt-clone of the virt-manager. The application is able to perform a
>> lot, so I suggest you to use, and look forward to your wishes.
>

> Installed it on my F22 system where I have rhel7 in KVM and use virt-manager
> to manage it (as it is easy and powerful tool).
>
> Then I launched your tool. UI is scary...

[ details deleted ]

Fl, I'm going to point you to an old and respected guideline on open
source user interfaces called "The Luxury of Ignorance". It's still a
quite useful guideline. Virt-manager violates many of the guidelines,
but layering extra splufty widgets on top of virt-manager won't help
the issues.

    http://www.catb.org/esr/writings/cups-horror.html