Heads up - openssh 6.8 coming to F22

Hi all,

I know that it is quite late in F22 schedule and freeze is coming, but we decided to push recent upstream version into F22 before beta freeze to keep up with upstream. I spent some time with testing various use cases with our downstream patches and I would like to point out that I did my best. It works fine from my point of view. Despite of that I would like to ask you, if you could also try your use cases and playing around with ssh* tools and if something would break, please report back to me.

Update and builds:
(bodhi)
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/openssh-6.8p1-2.fc22
(rawhide)
(f22)

The only potential incompatible change is UseDNS default in sshd_config. You can find here new features like "Experimental host key rotation" and many bug fixes.

List of complete upstream changes can be found here:
http://www.openssh.com/txt/release-6.8

Best regards,
Jakub Jelen