Re: "askbot-setup" command not found

Hi,

Actually I was busy with preparing the GSoC application and creating a web interface for the mock ups given to include it in my GSoC 2015 application. (fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2015/Student_Application_anuradhaw)

I have the web interface I created in the Openshift and here is the link for it: askbot-anuradhaw.rhcloud.com

I'm still halfway through the design and and still the web page is not responsive and I'm soon going to make it responsive.

As I'm having a problem of making the images not properly appearing on openshift I'll include a screenshot of the web interface I designed here as well.

Soon as I complete these tasks I'm definitely going to deal with that issue and have askbot running in my machine.

Inline images 1

Thank you
Anuradha Welivita

On 24 March 2015 at 18:50, Suchakra <suchakra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Anuradha,

> As initial work to get involved in the GSoC project "AskFedora UX/UI &
> Functionality", I'm trying to install Askbot and get familiarized with its
> code.

Nice to see you taking efforts for this :) Please make sure you submit
the GSoC proposal before the deadline.

> when typed the askbot-setup command, I get an error saying the command was
> not found. I searched the internet and found that some others also have had
> the same problem but I could not find any proper solution.

So, did you sort out the issue?

--
Suchakra