Re: Is there a process for requesting packaging?

On Mar 7, 2015 6:15 AM, "Kevin Fenzi" <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
There is a generic 'wishlist':
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_maintainers_wishlist

Brilliant, thanks for the link. That is indeed what I was looking for, but I didn't think the list would be _quite_ that long! Wow, it seems there's no shortage of package requests already.