Re: Xen in rawhide

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

I was told that a simple way (and quite effective from a practical
standpoint I might add) of doing so would be to simply have two
versions of the kernel (the regular i386 build and the xen build)
packaged together, and somehow pick the right one to run at boot
time.

The user can choose the right one at boot time, from the boot loader menu. Or is this not what you mean ?