RE: Is Fedora Have Backdoor ?!

Thank You for Care .. from everybody for this case ..

I know that talking about Fedora as a backdoor container makes us angry .. But we must be careful about these sensitive issues.

As a reply :

My friend didn't have enabled auto-update.
He completely Surprised of un-human-authorized connection by fedora.
He disabled these actions by :

sudo echo  127.0.0.1 vm3.fedora.ibiblio.org proxy3.fedoraproject.org apps.fedoraproject.org 6-55-236-85.rev.customer-net.de >> /etc/hosts

As a Fedora Developers .. We must be Transparents

Kind Regards
Mosaab