Re: Is Fedora Have Backdoor ?!

Am 22.02.2015 um 22:20 schrieb Florian Weimer:
* Reindl Harald:

sorry *but* "He got a two domains without any control of him" does not
make any sense to me, it still does not

The two host names he mentioned are used to host
wildcard.fedoraproject.org.  His friend is concerned because he sees
connection attempts to them even though they are not related to his
system setup, and he is not aware of having configured them
explicitly.

that has some meaning and in case of taking strong words like "backdoor" in my mouth and accuse the distribution that way i expect it not expressed in riddles nor am i really open for "my friend said backdoor" because in that case that friend should express what he sees by himself and not like "a friend of my friends mother said"

Has this never happened to you?  That a piece of new software you have
installed triggers some network activity you cannot immediately
explain?

surely, but that's not "got two domains" and if someone is blamig every otgoing connection he has a fulltime job