yum or dnf in the Fedora 22 Docker base image?

Right now, the fedora:rawhide image on Docker Hub uses yum instead of
dnf, as does the Fedora 21 release. Is there any plan to switch this
release over to dnf?

I'm in the process of refactoring my remix - big pieces of it are
going into Docker images. I'm wondering if it's worth porting the main
workstation to dnf if the Docker pieces will still be on yum.

--
OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.