Re: FESCo elections are open

On 27/01/15 01:01, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
Greetings,
FESCo elections are now open and we're looking for five new
committee members. Elections closes promptly at 23:59 UTC
on February 3rd. Don't forget to vote!

Yes, too late, I know. But when I finally look at this I'm bit confused, perhaps even troubled.

In short, with the new products and their corresponding governance, will not FESCo then handle a lot of coordination and sometimes even conflicts between those?. In this perspective, what does it mean that so many of the candidates seems to be Fedora Workstation people, and that no-one of the candidates mention any other product in their mission statement?

This is not only about products, but as a simple question I guess it's a starter (?)

Cheers!

--alec