Re: initscripts

Am 25.01.2015 um 17:09 schrieb poma:
On 25.01.2015 17:02, Joonas Sarajärvi wrote:

also bridge configuration should be possible, but I have not really
tried it with NM.

In NetworkManager it is already settled in F20, and furthermore works in NetworkD.
Will they still appear someone "who has not tried it yet"? :)

i have to maintain more then 30 machines responsible for a ton of network services of some hundret domains and i don't give a damn to play around with network configurations since it just works as it did 10 years ago and if it ain't broken don't fix it

why should i - as long as i am right in my mind - replace something working and ater hat differences between the Fedora/CentOS5,6,7 machines while until now it is a unified configuration?

if you don't have something else to do than play around - fine, but don't start threads proposing to remove something mayn complex setups relie on which you don't easily rebuild without a damned good reason