Re: IntelliJ

Hi

It's a great idea, but IntelliJ (For Android and Java) need as requirement Oracle JDK, so, Fedora has OpenJDK. PyCharm, RubyMine and Webstorm not need Oracle JDK.

Regards!

Enviado con MailTrack

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Julien Enselme <jujens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 01/20/2015 10:40 PM, Corey Sheldon wrote:
> intellij/IDEA  has now mostly  been folded into  AndroidStudio which
> while  not in the default repos can be obtained on the android dev d/l
> page  for linux as a .zip/tarball
>

> Corey W Sheldon
> Freelance IT Consultant, Multi-Discipline Tutor
> 310.909.7672
> www.facebook.com/1stclassmobileshine
> <http://www.facebook.com/1stclassmobileshine>
>

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 4:00 PM, Eric Smith <spacewar@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:spacewar@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     I think it's a great idea. IntelliJ is the basis for the new Android
>     dev env (though Eclipse can still be used). I looked at trying to
>     package it again, but as you say it looks like a pretty big task.
>

>     --

Hi,

I also think this is a great idea. I just have a question: do you intend
to package just the Java IDE or do you intend to include plugins for
other languages like python (the version for python is called Pycharm
but I guess it has the same code base than the Jave version)?

BTW: there is a copr repo for Pycharm
(https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/phracek/PyCharm/). Maybe it can
help you start.

Regards,