Re: [Test-Announce] Urgent F21 testing request: libhif and PackageKit

On Tue Jan 20 2015 at 3:20:41 AM Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It would be great if folks could, as a matter of urgency, test this
update:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/PackageKit-1.0.4-1.fc21,libhif-
0.1.8-1.fc21

Please install the updated packages, reboot (or at least restart the
packagekit service), run 'pkcon repair' as root, reboot again, and
then test regular use of GNOME Software and pkcon as much as possible -

pkcon repair shows my database is fine, but I've been using dnf exclusively. pkcon update works fine (it prompts for confirmation about installing new packages -- the list of packages tallies with that provided by dnf), and GNOME Software works fine installing new apps.

Regards,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim