Re: Incorrect FSF Address error from rpmlint

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 2:53 AM, Matěj Cepl <mcepl@xxxxxxx> wrote:
However, I don't think that the “How to use GNU license for your
own software” has any contractual significance whatsoever in
using, so I don’t see anything bad in upgrading even the
instructions for GPLv2 to the Internet age (of course, you have
to fix the name of the program, and decide about "or any later
version" clause).

Thanks... I reviewed the FSF website and thought that they implied that also, but wanted to
get some feedback to somewhat validate my assumption.  I also went ahead and made
the changes and submitted a git pull request; in addition to sending an email explaining
why I made the change.