Re: chromium

Am 20.12.2014 um 17:33 schrieb john.tiger:
I understand Fedora's position on Chromium BUT not having a 3rd party
available for F21 is not acceptable

for whom?

ie. this morning Firefox is not connecting to the internet (yet
thunderbird, dnf, etc is ...  - I'm seeing a kernel problem warning
WARNING: CPU 0 PID 1419 at drivers.net.wireless/ath/ath9k.recv

which implies a completly unrelated problem

you stripped that error message and should write a bugreport

point is, browser choice is important

there are enough browsers available for Fedora not only FF

and Chromium on my F20 is working

but that's not really related to Fdora

Also as developers, we need to work with all browsers.

really?
than you need virtual machines for different MSIE anyways

also Google as a 3rd party repo for Chrome
google-chrome-stable-39.0.2171.95-1.x86_64

Even if Fedora does not elect to maintain packages for Chromium, there
should be some effort to work with or encourage a 3rd party or fix
whatever package might be holding up someone else from implementing it
(ie if it's clang compiling or whatever.

chromium upstream has to make that effort or even *you*