Re: Fedora Installation Needs Intelligence

Okay, forget Macbook Air. I don't have ethernet at my office, and it's the only place where I have internet. What can I do then?

Wireless might not be a strict requirement, but still essential.

Also, why did Macbook Air come to the "Not laptop" category?

On 12 December 2014 at 12:55, Jan Kratochvil <jan.kratochvil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:17:45 +0100, Satyajit Sahoo wrote:
> Wireless is a requirement for laptops. For example, Macbook Air doesn't
> have an ethernet port.

s/requirement for laptops/requirement for Macbook Air/

Sure the installer could be improved but slightly differently (soft warning if
there is wired but no wireless connection, red warning if there is neither
wired nor wireless connection; but no connection is still valid for example
for test VMs).

--

Satyajit Sahoo
Digital artist

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? — The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 13.