Re: Other download options

Am 11.12.2014 um 05:32 schrieb Felix Miata:
[ re: https://getfedora.org/ ]

Reindl Harald composed on 2014-12-11 01:06 (UTC+0100):

Felix Miata composed:

Actions speak louder than words. The need to zoom 3X-6X to reach legible a
legible state belies "polished, easy to use".

no need to zoom anything and as said my eyes are really not good

Your image hasn't presented anything useful, because you offered insufficient
context to know what it is that you see when you look at what you captured.
All we know is "my eyes are not really good", whatever that means.

i explained what that means, a cornea implanted from a previously died person on both eyes as well as a new lense and finally able to see only 60-70% or a normal human on the left and 90% on the right eye

that means two different pictures composed by the brain to one and so you can imagine that typically if i can read things without problems they are just fine

We have no idea what your screen size is, what your resolution is,
or what the distance between eyes and screen is. IOW, the physical
size presented to you is utterly absent.

1920x1080, 23", 96dpi and the font-size of that page is similar to 98% of websites i face and we create - you should really ask yourself to consult a doctor and check your eyes and that is by far meant insulting (see above paragraph!)