Re: Are we rebasing xorg-x11 packages in F20?

On 25 November 2014 at 13:20, Lukas Zapletal <lzap@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't understand why I noticed this today, it looks like the latest
update was a Critical Path one (???) when Fedora 20 was stable for six
months.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2014-7331/xorg-x11-server-utils-7.7-6.fc20

from what I've seen xorg packages are always marked as Critical Path.

The update you are referring to is six months old, are you sure the xrandr command is the culprit and not something else? Did you skip updates for six months?

This seems to be much more related to your issues. I don't had any output renaming recently in the past year (Nouveau here).

Regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/