Re: Mozilla enabled ads in Firefox and they're active in Fedora

Hi,

On 11/16/2014 05:36 PM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
Dne 15.11.2014 v 15:06 Kevin Kofler napsal(a):
Lars Seipel wrote:
What does the community think of it? Is it okay for our flagship
applications to carry ads and report tracking data?
No!

IMHO, we should consider dropping Firefox from Fedora entirely, in favor of
Epiphany for Workstation and Midori for the Spins (except the KDE Spin which
already ships Konqueror as the browser).

With all due respect to the developers, Midori is not production ready.

         Kevin Kofler

I believe M$ made "good experience" with ballot screen, may be we should
implement something similar in open source spirit ;)

If we do not want Firefox as default, this seems to be much better option than just replacing it with a specific one IMHO.

Tomas Radej