Re: possibly problem with rawhide (systemd-217?): "Found ordering cycle on basic.target/start"

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 21:47:36 -0400,
 Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Updated my rawhide system. Now it doesn't boot cleanly. Will try to
figure out the details in the morning (long week!), but "Found ordering
cycle on basic.target/start" seems to be part of it, and I wanted to
see if anyone else is hitting this (and possibly caution care on
upgrading right now).

Note "Breaking ordering cycle by deleting job sysinit.target/start".

The system partially comes up, but there is a _lot_ of failure-to-work
afterwards - probably related.

I have a similar but not identical issue on some of my systems. It has been a problem for a couple of weeks that I have been avoiding by using older initramfs for. I haven't wanted to spend the time to figure out exactly what is triggering the problem. (It doesn't happen on all of my machines.)