Updates and AutoQA

Hi

I was pushing out updates for deluge for F20 and F19 and when I tried to push to stable, AutoQA  figured out what this was breaking the upgrade path since I had forgotten to do a push for F21.  So far so good however, the message is a bit misleading

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2014-11788/deluge-1.3.7-1.fc20

"Automatic push to stable based on karma has been disabled for this update due to failure of an AutoQA test."

The push was not automatic.  I was doing it manually.  Moreover after I had submitted a F21 build, it wasn't clear from the message that I was supposed to revoke the request inorder to resubmit again.

Also wouldn't it be better to run the autoqa checks when the update was being pushed to testing and provide me a quick warning instead of waiting til I push to stable?

Rahul