Re: dnf vs yum

I checked that I was talking from experience as 1 or more weeks
ago. For a single package install indeed, dnf and yum are now
working.

   I figured I have a lot of duplicates left from some earlier update,
for example:

$ rpm -q xz-libs
xz-libs-5.1.2-13alpha.fc22.x86_64
xz-libs-5.1.2-15alpha.fc22.x86_64
xz-libs-5.1.2-15alpha.fc22.i686

So, I should work on some script to rpm -e --justdb the older ones

as i already said - just stop to mangle around in
your rpmdb and use the tools available for years

* yum install yum-utils
* package-cleanup --help
* package-cleanup --dupes
* package-cleanup --cleandupes

the subject is stil wrong as well as the mailing list
you have a *local* problem