Re: Go packaging

@Matthew: I'm just stating a fact, the absence of guidelines does not
mean that we can accept reviews. In this case, you can't help but
violate a few general guidelines when you use the golang toolchain,
for instance: "statically linked executables", that would require an
exception from fesco on case by case basis.
Don't get me wrong, not having golang (and Docker) is more harmful
than not having guidelines but we can't perpetually circumvent that
issue.

That was maybe unintentional but what I read in Richard first email
was more like "hey, let's avoid FPC and develop our own parallel set
of guidelines".
Instead of coordinating with package maintainers, I would preferred to
see something like "let's improve the guidelines draft to solve our
problem and fix the existing packages"

@Rich Jones: I agree with you that gaining experience, but that could
be done using a copr repository or granting exceptions for a limited
set of packages.

@Florian: I have to disagree with you, I don't think that FPC puts the
bar higher toward golang guidelines. FPC is an extremely busy
committee, most of them are not Golang experts, and they're not
looking for perfect but sustainable.
And yes, many packages do not respect their respective guidelines, but
that's a different matter that also needs to be fixed. For the record,
I'm all in favor of having periodic automated reviews on all packages.

If we can get golang guidelines, I swear that as a provenpackager to
help you guys enforcing them on existing packages :o)