Orphaning Packages / Looking for Maintainers

Hi, all.

I realize I should have done this a long time ago, but perhaps better now than never. I haven't been around in the Fedora community in a while and it looks like life will keep me busy for the foreseeable future. As a result, I'm looking for maintainers for the following packages in Fedora, most of which are Sugar related.

* gstreamer-plugins-espeak
* pybox2d
* python-elements
* python-oauth
* sugar-logos
* sugar-physics
* sugar-tamtam

There are more packages which currently have a co-maintainer, but I suspect it would make sense to transition ownership away from me. So if those of you (or someone else) wanted to pick those up, that would be great: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/sdz/

If you want to claim any of these, please let me know. I'll otherwise orphan them in about a day or two.

Cheers,

Sebastian