Re: The coding in binary code and assembly are necessary currently?

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 11:09 PM, françai s <romapera15@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I thought that never hear someone say that currently uses binary code.
>
> One person told me that there are three or more years ago the
> University of Latvia and Riga Technical University taught code in
> binary.
>
> I like both this subject that is irresistible to me.
>
> I say this because about three years ago the Riga Technical University
> and University of Latvia continued teaching coding in binary code, in
> other words,
> machine language.
>
> Fedora developers, what is your opinion about this?

This is really OT here but that depends on what you do ... you need
such low level knowledge if you work in areas like compile
engineering, security research, hardware level programming, hand
tuning performance and even when debugging corner cases. So the answer
is simply "it depends" .. but knowledge never hurts.