promote package updates and any fedora-related work on the Fedora Magazine

If you are pushing an update to a package or application that contains some major updates, consider promoting the release on the Fedora Magazine. I have been trying to post some of these on the magazine in recent months, but it would be awesome to get these written and queued up before the package is released.

If you want to draft up a post, simply log into the Magazine using your FAS account [1] and open a ticket in the marketing trac [2] and we can add you as a contributor to the Fedora Magazine, so you can draft up a post.

Alternatively, just open a ticket in the queue[2] with a few details of the update or project that you want to promote, and someone will try to get it written up and posted for you.

cheers,
ryanlerch

[1] - http://fedoramagazine.org/logging-into-fedora-magazine-with-fas/
[2] - https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/newticket