Re: Attempting to contact two unresponsive maintainers - dajt and jpacner

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 02:01:41PM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 09/04/2014 01:35 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> BTW: Though this threat started with FAS, one should also consider to take
> into account bugzilla accounts.

There are two aspects to consider here:
* bugzilla is managed by RH IT, so there is basically almost nothing we can do
  there. I suspect account associated to @redhat.com emails are
  removed/deactivated when the person leaves the company, but I didn't check and
  tbh it's not really a concern for us
* packagers and members of the fedorabugs groups in FAS must have an valid
  bugzilla account associated with their email in FAS.
  For this we (that is nirik and I) are getting an email every 10 minutes when
  we sync FAS and bugzilla and that someone has an invalid mapping.
  So there, you can trust us, we make sure that the mapping FAS <-> Bugzilla is
  fixed as soon as possible :)
  To fix the situation users can either rename their bugzilla account to their
  new email address, fix FAS to be consistent with their bugzilla account or
  create a new bugzilla account for their email in FAS.

Hope this clears things up
Pierre