Re: Two-minute(!)-survey on motivation and free time contribution of open source developers

> Dear all,
>
> for a university research project in an Open Source class at the Technical
> University Berlin (Germany) I would like to gather some original input from
> open source software developers. I kept the length of the survey to an
> absolute minimum!!! The survey is supposed to capture the free time
> contribution and the primary motivation of open source software developers.
>
> It would be fantastic if you could spend two minutes on three simple
> questions!
>
> Here is the link to the survey: https://de.surveymonkey.com/s/MFKXYLP
>
> I highly appreciate the (short) time you take for filling it out!

  I think the last question misses a very important option, that is when
one believes implementations should be open, like in a math software,
if the formula is hidden and attempting to learn how it is done may even
be considered a criminal act, how can you prove it?

> Best regards,
>
> Stefan Kullack
>
> TU Berlin

Thanks,