Re: fakesystemd package breaking builds

Hi Lennart,

It's a package that fakes systemd presence in system. It's solely intended for Docker images as we don't want systemd there (at least as long as it takes to prepare systemd-container Michal is working on). I made a mistake and it ended up being pulled in buildroot.

Ping me on IRC if you have more questions or comments.

Vasek