Proposal for every WG to send a short summary *to other WGs directly*

Hi working groups members,

since we have learned on Flock that new Fedora working groups do not communicate with each other much (or enough), I'd like to propose the following:

I tried to collect such info from the meeting logs and mailing lists for the last few weeks for Env and Stacks WG:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/env-and-stacks/2014-August/000487.html

I found many notes are really worth spreading beyond groups' borders, but it takes too much time for one person to collect all the information. Thus, proposing to "do a summary once per group and share with other groups".

Another benefit would be that Matt would have better content for his 5tiftw.

I don't think we need to sync about date or frequency, just remembering to send a direct mail if anything interesting is done/discussed should work fine.

List of proposed MLs to send this summary to:
server@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cloud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
env-and-stacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments, ideas or better solutions are welcome as usually, but I might be offline until Sunday, so do not expect any answers from me in that time :)

Cheers,
Honza