Re: Self Introduction: Tait Clarridge

The spec file I used for this was the official one from disco and to be honest I didn’t give it the full read through. I’m editing it now as it included a bunch of wildcard matches on directories like /usr/bin (amongst others).

I’ll submit a new SPEC and SRPM + scratch builds to the bugzilla request and we can continue the conversation there.

Tait