Re: Problems with Ghostscript license switched to AGPL?

On 07/30/2014 04:40 AM, Adam Goode wrote:
Is seems like a problem that these packages depend on an AGPL package.
This list suggests to me that running a print server (cups) or XMPP
server (ejabberd) would put a burden on me to comply with AGPL. Am I
misunderstanding something?

This should go to legal@. I think the interpretation in Fedora land is that the AGPL does not affect Fedora users who run Fedora software without making any changes because the special restriction on top of the GPLv3 only applies to licensees who make modifications to the software.