Half-OT: Secure boot and thirdy party kernel modules

Hi Fedora folks,

I've found that Oracle VirtualBox kernel module are not signed so I have to disable secure boot. Oracle says that is not a VirtualBox bug. And Fedora cannot sign it because of license, can it?

So, the question is: Is it worth signing "my own" kernel? Of course I can circunvent this problem simply by disabling secureboot... what do you think, is there a simple way of doing that, or should I spend a weekend doing all of it?

I've found this: http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/blogs/browse/2013/09/booting-self-signed-linux-kernel

Can I sign only the virtualbox kernel module, or should I recompile the entire kernel and sign it?

Thanks in advance!

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
LPIC-2 Certified - http://www.lpi.org