Re: Unresponsive maintainer: kanarip

Dne 30.6.2014 10:23, Christopher Meng napsal(a):
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Vít Ondruch <vondruch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Actually, bouncing his email address is one think, but it would be nice if
Kanarip can take care about his packages. Looking at Koji [1], it is more
then one year since he did his last build of any package. He has not touched
any of his Ruby packages in more than 2 years. These pacakges should be
reassigned to people who do the actual work ....
Yes but I haven't seen anyone's request to take them over.

That is just partial true. I tried it 3 years ago. At that time, Kanarip responded, so it was over of that call, but nothing changed with regard to his packages ... and I'd rather spent my time maintaining that packages then following non-responsive maintainer policy.

Seems Kanarip only concerns about the kolab packages now:

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/libkolabxml.git/tree/libkolabxml.spec#n305

And even the line you are referencing was cherry-picked from suse and was not committed by him [2].

Vít

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-June/152911.html
[2] http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/libkolabxml.git/commit/?id=d40d420b2ee22a38ddcec151ff8e8a4c0dba21c6