Re: Looking for co-maintainers

Hello,

On 27 June 2014 12:52, Mikolaj Izdebski <mizdebsk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Currently guacamole-client is in FTBFS in rawhide [2] and I couldn't find
> any help for fixing it due to a Maven bug [3], that requires a specific
> Fedora workaround that I frankly don't understand [4]. On RHEL 7, and
> Fedora 19/20 the same packages build fine.

I told you what to do on the mailing list. I've just tried the
workaround and it worked.

Well, the problem is that I did not figure out what I had to do, and my "fix" was not working because it was totally different than what you just pushed :)

It's my mistake that I didn't reply to your second email, I probably
missed it or forgot.  In this case please just ping me, I'm always happy
to help!

No problem, thank you very much!

Still looking for co-maintainers, if anyone volounteers.

Thanks & regards,
--Simone

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/